Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Mother

There is no difference between life and death
Ask the Mother and she will tell you so.

I'm a disgruntled worker,
Petty in my mind.
Tired of my shit,
Bored half the time.

I've no one to tell my secrets.
These secrets will ease the mind.
Life and Death will be easy.
Troubles will be left behind.

The Mother sculpts from clay.
She eventually gets bored.
Then turns her mind from making,
To seeking what can be destroyed.

Destroy nothing that still loves me.
Those keep happy in Mind.
Life and death were not created by me.
Nor created I Time.

So Love me as the Wind
Love me as the Truth.
Love me in honesty.
Write Me, in your book.

Comments:
love this one. xo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]