Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time Zones

I woke up on the other side of a Time Zone.
My clock stayed behind.
Really it was right next to me, but its just that it's little thought was different than mine.
Assuming we are equal. Which we are not.

Yet, was I to assume an even smaller thought?
That an hour had passed in the blink of an eye?

4:00 am - 4 hours of sleep - awake - then meditation.

I was sleeping in my car, which I've been doing of late.
Traveling in the direction of the Atlantic Ocean.

The thought that is was now considered 5 am gave rise to a question:
Should I be happy that I woke up on time at or despondent that I woke up late?
I like to be happy.
Now I make a parallel:
When somebody dies are you happy that they were there or are you despondent that they are gone?
I like to be happy.

I can not be both because both,
because one is not real.
Times zones are not real.
And Death is not real.

The imaginary passing of an hour for me.
Is like the imaginary passing of love, you see?

Well on this trip the love of dear dead Annie visited me.
how could this be, if death were not imaginary?
So to remind, that death, like time,
Must be imaginary-
A complex in the mind.
forced to be "true"
by an agreement with "you"
that such a thing exists,
as matter, and space and time.

So if one day you see, the passing of a loved one's body.
Remember that it is just like the clock which we set for our convenience.
In the spring an hour disappears in a moment.
Nothing really lost, just a change of numbers.

Comments:
I liked this.
 
I meant to say, I like this.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]