Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yin-yang Non-Dual

I was looking at my yin-yang, happily playing.
But i accidentally dropped it and it spilled over.
The dark half then sank into the ocean water,
I frowned so sad as my stomach tuned over.

Hands open, I watched a, a few minutes later,
It seemed I got a little bit saner.

I stood there and thought "Was this light I was holding?"
When under the water, the dark half seemed to be glowing.

I looked for my mother, I looked for my father,
They couldn't be found, so i jumped in the water.

I swam to the spot and examined my madness
My spilled black "yang" had a little dot of whiteness.
Leaping conclusions brought me better remembrance,
That white half had a little dot of blackness.
And here underwater, the white core was flowing with gladness.
So as my memory cleared, the black core reminded me of sadness.

While Light was hidden under a layer of black
Darkness made illusions for what it did lack.

And sadness came as things came apart.
But Light was revealed as separate from Dark.

Then illusion became a rock then dissolved,
And True-Light became, The Only, The All.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]