Thursday, December 11, 2008

Greetings

once upon a time, i was trying to get from thunder bay to toronto. I needed to get out of there. this was the last time i ever hung out there. In the past I had good luck with this spot and it was an easy hop out without much waiting involved. This time the same scheduled trained seemed to pass by, but it seemed to have stopped somewhere else, or not at all. I decided I would go to sleep and hitchhike in the morning. In the morning i started hitchhiking and it was good. canada is great for hitchhiking. At some point down the road i got picked up by an older woman who was drinking. she was headed towards smiths falls, ontario, near ottawa. Eventually she asked me to drive and although i didnt have a licence, i agreed. i drove for some hours and she droped me off and i continued to my destination. which i changed to montreal in stead of toronto.

Canada is alllright.

Comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]