Monday, October 20, 2008

yuck

A few minutes of watching TV revels the psychosis which apparently is seen as normal at this time.
Authorities abound on countless subjects, most of which could be consider to be competely devoid of human life.
Does this mean our death?

I want to know the other options. How does one reconcile the need to combat these forces pushing unrelentingly towards death, and the need to live in the world?

We are being pushed through this thing called world. And its usually not into a springtime retreat in the bahamas!

I don't have anything to write about travels cause I havent gone anywhere. I want to go traveling. I don't want to go traveling.
(I wish I knew the secret. I wish I had the key to unlock it.)

I don't think I am running away from action. I think that I am contemplating what right action is.

Advice. This is a bad place. Try, not to look at things with an open mind, but actually, to look at things with an open mouth, that feels more right.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]