Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Game

Ahem.
I am Trying to figure out my best objective.
Obviously, its the means of eliminating impatience.
(that is, the objective is known, but impatience dwells in a sleepy or idle mind)

So now I am trying to figure out what makes us sleepy.

Too much rest makes one sleepy, thats for sure.
I know that I have to stop sleeping. (not emough time to practice, just have to do)

If a performer in a show can change costumes in the blink of an eye, and sets could change like lightening, then i think that performance would be the example of endurance and a pinnacle of pursuit. maybe.

I still don't know what makes me sleepy. Ive always been 10 times more sleepy than I've desired. I guess it takes practice and patience.

Tonite, memories of some friends from far off lands remind me to be happy, and do good.

Peace to you all.

Comments:
hey marco,
get yourself free
sings the song i am hearing.
seems like a good enough sentiment to pass down the line at this moment. i miss you. be well. take care of yourself. and keep writing. keep writing.
there's not much in this world to hold on to. i think the hard work of writing is a good one.

love romy
 
good advice. thank you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]