Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dukha Hara Suka Hara

UNTITLED

To the senses, pain and pleasure, call on your mind.
For the senses, are a channel for your mind to "the world".

Marco,
You love your senses, you hate the world.
You love the world, you hate your senses.
I think they are the same.

No Marco,
I think you just hate everything. Your a louse. Your vehicle is a mouse.
Geez you need to just get out of bed and do some work.

"Oh but work is confusing. I am too confused, confused."

Now tell me, what is your name?
What brought you here, and how are you doing?

Why, your an outcast here, you've been deflated.
Your tires were popped, you were running flat.

Oh Marco, don't you know?
What is it that you need?

"So, the rich and the famous, have got what I need... but escape... that is dangerous."

The Secret of the Game:
Paste before I erase it all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]