Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Addendum

As per my advice a few posts down (oct. 20).

I said: "Try, not to look at things with an open mind, but actually, to look at things with an open mouth, that feels more right."

I've thought about it and I was thinking maybe its not right because zombies walk about with open mouths and thats not good. Usually their eyes are closed or half closed too. So maybe the if for some reason your mouth is open, you should have your eyes fully open too. Like a look of surpise if thats what you feel.

Now, what I really should have said is... try looking with your tounge floating in the middle of your mouth, not touching any of your teeth. i think your mouth can be open when you breath in and closed when you breath out. or closed all the time.

I choose to live experimentally.

signed,
yours truly

p.s.- the floating tounge not touching any of the teeth and breathing in through the mouth and out through the nose like that is actually a legitimate breating practice on the path to yoga that i read about in Swami Rama's book The Path of Fire and Light: Vol.1.

Comments:
you make me smile
 
i like your blog.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]